WELCOME!

What is Pinoy? It's a slang for Filipino, a person who comes from the Republic of the Philippines, or commonly known as the Philippine Islands (PI). I am a Filipino and works as an Oracle DBA in the United States. Whenever an issue arises or just for experiments, I usually forget what I did to solve/conduct them. There must be a central location where I can put everything. Thus, this blog was born. It's a collection of ideas, tips and tricks, scripts, or anything interesting that happened to me on an Oracle database or any other stuff.

The simpler, the better! has always been my motto. You don't have to complicate things. Simple things, for me, is always easier, just like my site.

FYI, anything that is written here is based on my personal experiences and is not endorsed by any other party. Also, I will not be held liable for issues that can arise by following whatever I did. Just like any other good DBA would say... ALWAYS TEST!

Hope you can find this site helpful in whatever you need and remember, I am not a guru.

Feb 19, 2014

Vonage 3000 to Globe Philippines

Last March, 2013, I wrote a blog about Vonage's Unlimited Plan to Globe Philippines. Maybe because of complaints about their plan, they discontinued the unlimited plan and renamed it to Vonage 3000 to Globe Philippines.

Now, what's wrong with this? Nothing. Now people that's interested would know that you are only allowed 3000 minutes per month. Any subsequent usage after 3000 minutes will be additional.

People will say that Vonage is not clear. Well, I would say I haven't encountered this problem yet. Everytime we call the Philippines, we can clearly hear them.

Now, I am okay with the Vonage 3000 to Globe Philippines. At least, I am not expecting to have my subscription unlimited.

No comments:

Post a Comment